NEW & IMPROVED - Developed in conjunction with a veterinarian who has over 30 years experience treating dogs. (See his review below.) Everything you could possibly need to treat you or your dog in an emergency situation.
Trauma/Wound Care Kit Contents:
- Bio Med Wound & Eye Wash 3 oz
- Water Jel First Aid Antiseptic Spray 2 oz
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment 4 - Packets
- Benadryl 2 - 50 mg packets
- 5 1/2" Curved Mosquito Hemostats
- 5" Forceps
- 7 3/4" Utility Bandage Scissors
- 4" x 4.1 yds. Conforming Stretch Gause - 2 Rolls
- Nitrile Gloves - 4 pair
- One Vile Blood Clot Powder
- Antiseptic Towlette 4 - Packets
- Tape - 2 Rolls
- 2" x 3" Non-Adherent Dressing - 4 Pads
- 3" x 5 yd Co-Flex Adhesive Wrap - 2 Rolls
- Instant Cold Pack Compress
- Oasis Skin Stapler - Available Add On Option
All contained in our signature ambidextrous Razorback Outfitters over-the-shoulder sling pack. A great value AND at a reduced price from our previous kit! Also see our replenishment kit to restock your sling pack.
(Please Note: Color of backpack and brands shown in photo subject to change without notice.)
In my 30 yrs as a veterinarian (including treating hunting dogs), I've not seen a more practical and logically equipped trauma kit for carrying into the field to treat yourself and your 4-legged hunting buddies.
The kit from RBO is not "everything + the kitchen sink" - nor is it minimalist - rather it IS the strategic swiss army knife/multi-tool approach which includes:
flush for rinsing eyes and wounds, topical antibiotic and antiseptics, wound stapler, bandaging material and clotting powder for hemorrhage control, cold compress, instruments for removing splinters/thorns/quills, and antihistamine for insect bite/stings.
The entire RBO first-aid kit optimizes size and weight and is efficiently packed in it's own sling pack. I would highly recommend ANY dog owner to have this kit on hand!
Dr. Smith, DVM